Monday, September 12, 2011

Blythe bedding set

Blythe bedding set by SweetteaMom
Blythe bedding set, a photo by SweetteaMom on Flickr.

Wanted to share some of what I have been working on lately.
The girls and I have recently got into Blythe Dolls. It is a hobby that we can do together. A friend on Flickr conatacted me about a trade. A doll for some handmade doll items.
One of the things she requested was Blythe bedding. This is my first finished set. It is a mattress, top sheet, quilt, pillow and pillowcase and then a throw/decorative pillow.
I made several extra and I hope to be getting them listed in my shop soon.
Stay tuned there are some exciting things coming up later this month and next.
I am a stop on the Fat Quarterly Designers challenge, Then a trip to Sewing Summit, And then I will be the final stop on the Quilters Uber-Fest!!

No comments: